In the weekend I went camping around the Tapapa and it had a swing. Me and my cousin were on the swing all day long. We had a BBQ and had fireworks it was fun.
It was really nice to meet you today. You have done a really good job of setting up your blog and sharing your first post. I'm really looking forward to reading your blogs over the summer holidays.
I'm Liz one of the Summer Learning Journey bloggers. It sounds like you had an amazing weekend camping. That's awesome to hear you enjoyed yourself with your family outdoors. I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.
mihi tautoko ko teneihe tu toutoko i ta tatou karakia i tenei ra no reira tenei tena koe e nau tatou i arawhata aut ki te matua i te rang E mihi ana hoki ra tena koutou tena koutou tene koutou katoa
Kia ora Ocean
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a wonderful time camping. Having a bbq and fireworks are two things I like to do with my family too.
Well done on setting up your blog.
Ka pai Ocean
ReplyDeleteIt was really nice to meet you today. You have done a really good job of setting up your blog and sharing your first post. I'm really looking forward to reading your blogs over the summer holidays.
Ka kite i tera wiki!
Kia ora Ocean,
ReplyDeleteI'm Liz one of the Summer Learning Journey bloggers. It sounds like you had an amazing weekend camping. That's awesome to hear you enjoyed yourself with your family outdoors. I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.