Kia ora Ocean. I'm really impressed with how you stayed focused when we were doing our mahi in the library! I like your ideas of what to take on a long waka trip. Chocolate is a great idea!
My name is Ocean and I am 9. In the weekend I went camping around the Tapapa and it had a swing. Me and my cousin were on the swing all day long. We had a BBQ and had fireworks it was fun.
mihi tautoko ko teneihe tu toutoko i ta tatou karakia i tenei ra no reira tenei tena koe e nau tatou i arawhata aut ki te matua i te rang E mihi ana hoki ra tena koutou tena koutou tene koutou katoa
Kia ora Ocean. I'm really impressed with how you stayed focused when we were doing our mahi in the library!
ReplyDeleteI like your ideas of what to take on a long waka trip. Chocolate is a great idea!